Prof. Babinets L.S.
Ya. Gorbachevsky Ternopil National Medical University of Health Care Ministry of Ukraine
Topicality. Online-learning, which has become a requirement of the circumstances of the epidemiological situation in Ukraine, leads to a number of problems that have to be solved in this way, as far as possible, taking into account the real possibilities of logistics and staffing of the educational process. The aim is to analyze the main problems of distance learning of the discipline «general practice-family medicine» at the undergraduate level of higher medical education, as well as to suggest possible ways to solve them. Main part. The main problem of distance learning of the discipline «general practice-family medicine» is the lack of a real practical part of the lesson. An important stage in the work of a primary care physician at the present stage is the development of skills in working with the E-Health-system, which has become impossible online. An important disadvantage of distance learning is the lack of need for students and teachers to maintain the image of a professional form. A significant problem is the lack of practice by students of the skill of advising the patient with certain real problems and diseases, because each situation is personalized. There is also the problem of technical inconveniences when working online, which prevents the full development of the content of the lesson. The limited ability to work in groups with peers prevents you from feeling feedback from other participants in the learning process. In the context of distance learning, teachers should try to solve the above problems. At the departments that teach general practice-family medicine, it is necessary to ask students to work independently to consider interesting clinical situations of comorbid patients. Considering clinical situations, it is necessary to develop algorithms for comprehensive examination of patients in the outpatient phase, rational schemes of diagnosis and treatment, both protocol and adjuvant, as the medicine of the future must become more personalized, integrative and preventive, especially in the oup-patient. Conclusions: Today there is an urgent need to develop and implement in the educational process of distance learning programs that meet the best world standards and provide training for medical professionals at a high professional level. The use of the Internet provides the ability to quickly access the information resources of the institution and the ability to effectively interact «teacher-student», both online and off-line modes. It is necessary to work in such a way as to minimize the shortcomings of distance learning in the teaching of clinical disciplines. In addition, the deepening of knowledge about coronavirus infection, the basics of its epidemiology, clinic, treatment and prevention, in our opinion, will expand the possibilities of conducting classes in clinical disciplines in an off-line mode, but optimal effective distance learning will always be in demand.
Key words: distance learning, discipline «general practice-family medicine», teaching problems, medical education, information resources.
- Бабінець, Л.С. Проблеми дистанційного викладання загальної практики-сімейної медицини на додипломному рівні і шляхи їхнього вирішення // Східноєвропейський журнал внутрішньої та сімейної медицини. – 2021. – № 2. – С. 45-48. doi: 15407/internalmed2021.02.045
- Babinets LS. Problemy dystantsiinoho vykladannia zahalnoi praktyky-simeinoi medytsyny na dodyplomnomu rivni i shliakhy yikhnoho vyrishennia. [Problems of general practice-family medicine distance teaching at the undergraduate level and ways of their solution]. Shidnoevr. z. vnutr. simejnoi med. 2021;2:45-48. Ukrainian. doi:10.15407/internalmed2021.02.045
- Dystantsiine navchannia yak suchasna osvitnia tekhnolohiia: materialy mizhvuzivskoho vebinaru [Internet]. Vinnytsia, 31 bereznia 2017 r. Lishchynska LB, editor. Vinnytsia: VTEI KNTEU; 2017. 102 р. Ukrainian
- Kremen VH. Osvita i nauka v Ukraini — innovatsiini aspekty. Stratehiia. Realizatsiia. Rezultaty. K.: Hramota; 2005. 48 р. Ukrainian
- Ofitsiini materialy narady-seminaru z pytan normatyvnoho zabezpechennia dystantsiinoi formy navchannia v Ukraini; Natsionalnyi tekhnichnyi universytet Ukrainy «KPI», m. Kyiv, 2012. Available from: http://ipo.kpi.ua/ua/distance/dlabout.htm. Ukrainian
- Pro vyshchu osvitu: Zakon Ukrainy vid 01.17.2014 # 1556- VII, iz zminamy. Available from:: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1556-18. Ukrainian
- Pro Osnovni zasady rozvytku informatsiinoho suspilstva v Ukraini na 2007-2015 roky: Zakon Ukrainy vid 9.01.2007 #537-V Available from: http:// zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=537-16. Ukrainian
- Kukharenko VM, Berezenska SM, Buhaichuk KL, Oliinyk NYu, Oliinyk TO, Rybalko OV, Syrotenko NH, Stoliarevska AL. Teoriia ta praktyka zmishanoho navchannia: monohrafiia. Kukharenka VM, editor. Kharkiv: «Miskdruk», NTU «KhPI»; 2016. 284 р. Ukrainian
- Trainev VA, Trainev YV. Informacionnye kommunikacionnye pedagogicheskie tehnologii: ucheb. Posobye. K.: Osvita; 2008. 327 р. Russian
- Khasson VDzh, Votermen EK. Kryterii yakosti dystantsiinoi osvity. Vyshcha osvita. 2004; 1:92-99. Ukrainian
- Problemy vprovadzhennia dystantsiinoi osvity v Ukraini. Avaliable from: http://edu.minfin.gov.ua/LearningProcess/RemoteEducation/ Pages/ Problemy-vprovadzhennia-dystantsiinoi-osvity-vUkraini.aspx. Ukrainian