Azerbaijan Medical University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology № 2
The data showed that all patients had complaints, mainly for 2-3 symptoms. 56 patients of the main group (70.0 ± 5.1%) and 24 patients of the comparison group (80.0 ± 7.3%) complained of menstrual irregularities. Dysmenorrhea was observed in 42 patients of the main group (52.5 ± 5.6 %) and 12 patients in the comparison group (40.0 ± 8.9%), polymenorrhea, respectively, in 9 (11.2 ± 3.6%) and 5 (16.7 ± 6.8%) women. As a result of menstrual dysfunction in 11 women (13.7 ± 5.1%) of the main group, such a complication of the underlying disease as anemia of the I degree (blood hemoglobin level 110 — 91g / l) was noted. Anemia grade II (blood hemoglobin level of 90 — 71 g / l) was detected in 7 (8,8%) women of the main group. Patients in the comparison group showed anemia of I degree in 4 (13,3%) women and 2 women (6.7%) had anemia of II degree. Of all the patients examined, 49.1 ± 4.8% (54 women) complained of pain in the lower abdomen, having a diverse nature (aching, nagging pains radiating to the lumbar region). Dysuric disorders were observed in only 14 women (12.7 ± 3.2% of women).
Key words: complications, clinical manifestations, uterine myoma, laparoscopic myomectomy, laparoscopic gynecological surgery
- Bogdanov RR, Starokon’ PM. Vybor sposoba operacii u pacientov, operirovannyh s primeneniem maloinvazivnyh tehnologij. Sbornik tezisov XV s”ezda Federacii anesteziologov i reanimatologov. Moskva; 2016. Р 482-483. Russian
- Dubrovina SO. Sovremennye predstavlenija o spaechnom processe. Doktor.ru. 2016;3(120):34-38. Russian
- Rybin MS, Tkachenko RA. Vozdejstvie TAR – bloka na hirurgicheskie stressovye reakcii posle abdominal’nyh gisterjektomij. Medicina neotlozhnyh sostojanij. 2016;4(75): 134-138. Russian. https://doi.org/10.22141/2224-05126.96.36.1996.75834
- Demirayak G. A different technique in gasless laparoendoscopic single-site hysterectomy. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2017;37(5):622-626. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01443615.2017.1282444
- Magalov I., Poluxova A., Aliyeva A. Laparoscopic approach for surgical correction of obstetric complications in postpartum / Abstracts of the 26th Annual Congress of the European Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy (ESGE) 18th – 21st. 2017;:26-39. Turkey.
- Seong S, Park H, Park C, Yoon B, Kim I. Single Port Versus Conventional Laparoscopic Salpingectomy for Surgical Treatment of Tubal Pregnancy. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2009;16(6):S129. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2009.08.623
- Uccella S, Casarin J, Marconi N, Cromi A, Morosi C, Gisone B, Pinelli C, Ghezzi F. Laparoscopic Versus Open Hysterectomy for Benign Disease in Women with Giant Uteri (≥1500 g): Feasibility and Outcomes. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2016;23(6):922-927. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2016.05.002
- Yoon A, Kim T, Park J, Lee Y, Choi C, Lee J, Bae D, Kim B. Laparoendoscopic Single-Site (LESS) Myomectomy: Characteristics of the Appropriate Myoma. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2013;20(6):S149. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jmig.2013.08.506