PHD Livak P.E., Korchuk O.S., Kozhukh N.P.
Ukrainian Institute of Arts and Sciences
The author proved that the problem of neurological diseases is relevant despite the high development of medicine, because in conditions of stress, constant fatigue and poor ecology, we see the growth of patients with nervous disorders. Every year, more and more people of all ages turn to doctors with symptoms that indicate complex neurological diseases. Neurology includes a large number of diseases that can occur after viral diseases or due to improper lifestyle. The most common neurological diseases that cause a large number of deaths in Ukraine are Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and multiple sclerosis. Some neurological diseases are more treatable and easier to tolerate, the progression and development of which can be stopped, while others are severe, which official medicine defines as incurable and lead to disability. It is important to seek the help of a specialist in time to correctly diagnose the disease and avoid unforeseen complications. For each patient it is necessary to select an individual treatment program that depends on the severity of the disease and diagnosis. Today, such a complex and currently incurable neurological disease as multiple sclerosis is becoming more common. This is a chronic autoimmune disease in which the myelin sheath of the nerve fibers of the brain and spinal cord is damaged and thus the functioning of the nervous system is disrupted. Today, this disease is one of the leading causes of disability in young patients. Occurs for unknown reasons and is constantly progressing, leading to serious physical changes and disability. The author argues that physical rehabilitation is a natural and extremely effective method of treating neurological diseases, including multiple sclerosis.
Key words: physical rehabilitation, recovery, neurological diseases.
- Лівак, П.Є. Фізична реабілітація та відновлення при неврологічних захворюваннях / П.Є. Лівак, О.С. Корчук, Н.П. Кожух // Східноєвропейський журнал внутрішньої та сімейної медицини. – 2022. – № 2. – С. 77-80. doi: 15407/internalmed2022.02.077
- Livak PE, Korchuk OS, Kozhukh NP. [Physical rehabilitation and recovery in neurological diseases]. Shidnoevr. z. vnutr. simejnoi med. 2022;2:77-80. Ukrainian. doi: 10.15407/internalmed2022.02.077
- Abramov VV, Klapchuk VV, Nexane OB. Fizychna reabilitaciya, sportyvna medycyna : pidruch. dlya studentiv vyshh. med. navch. Zakl. Kyyiv; 2016. 38 р. Available from: http://dimh.kmu. edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Fizychna-reabilitaciyasportyvna-medycyna.pdf.
- Ahmedova G. Dvigatel’nye narushenija u bol’nyh rassejannym sklerozom. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovanija. 2018(5). DOI: https://doi.org/10.17513/spno.28058.
- Naukovyj zhurnal «Ukrayins”kyj visnyk medyko-social”noyi ekspertyzy». 2013;2(8). Ukrainian.
- Perlmutter D, Loberg K. Kak kishechnye bakterii isceljajut i zashhishhajut vash mozg. Moskva: Mann, Іvanov і Ferber; 2020. Russian